[Ovmsdev] Kia Soul EV version 0.2 problems

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sat Nov 7 00:11:53 HKT 2015

Robert,

I don't know about the 12V battery system on the Kia -- if the aux
battery is small, the OVMS may have brought the battery down.

> ground connection soldered to a couple pins
=> you could also check your soldering.

The OVMS App displays the supply voltage on the vehicle info page, and
you can request it using the text command "DIAG".

Btw: the current Android App allows to send text commands from the
notifications page.