[Ovmsdev] Kia Soul EV version 0.2 problems

Robert Cotran robert at cotran.ca
Thu Nov 5 10:20:46 HKT 2015

Hi guys,

So I just went out to the car to turn it on with the OVMS module
connected to see if that made a difference. As soon as I did so, a
cooling fan came on at the front of the vehicle and the dashboard lit up
with flashing lights and the message "Check vehicle EV system", and
something like "Stop driving and verify power supply". Worried that it
was the OVMS causing that, I unplugged the OBDII plug and as soon as I
did so, everything went back to normal.

Has anyone else experienced this?