[Ovmsdev] Auxiliary Battery Monitor (Kia Niro EV)

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Fri Feb 9 04:33:10 HKT 2024

Generally, 12V current and temperatures are reported by the vehicle, as
the module cannot measure that, only voltage.

Metrics normally only get updates while/when the car/VCUs are online.
Metrics get "stale" when not receiving updates for a while, but the
AuxBatMon plugin for simplicity doesn't check for staleness.

You're welcome to improve that. Note, you'll need to add a metrics
staleness query Duktape API call first.

The Niro/Konta adapter could also zero the current metrics when
detecting the vehicle being offline.