[Ovmsdev] GSM + GPS combined antenna working!

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Fri Oct 6 18:54:00 HKT 2023

It would be nice to know which component was responsible for the
interference, and what was broken to cause this, but you'd probably need
an EM laboratory to find out.

A broad range of combined GSM/GPS antenna are available now, also some
nice shark fin shaped ones for roof mounting. Unfortunately they are all
much higher priced than the combination of the single purpose ones.