[Ovmsdev] GSM + GPS combined antenna working!

Michael Geddes frog at bunyip.wheelycreek.net
Thu Oct 5 12:46:51 HKT 2023

I believe I have finally resolved the issue with the GSM daughter board
and/or antenna interfering with my GPS. I replaced both and it seems to be
all good now.

Interestingly, I found this nice Antenna that has GSM and GPS (with 2
well-labeled tails that are compatible with the OVMS connections).

https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07V9HRF65

It seems to be working well and is much neater to replace (I snaked it up
through to the speaker+air cover on the front dash area).

//.ichael