[Ovmsdev] Use of ovms_netlib component ?

Ludovic LANGE ll-ovmsdev at lange.nom.fr
Sun May 28 04:18:28 HKT 2023

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the info.

It's not in the way, no issue with it. Is it this component that have
been used in the past for OTA (in order to add https support) and that
we had to revert because of this issue with SSH ?

As I am in the process of porting our mongoose from 6.11 to 7.10 (*) I
had to prioritize the modules, and this one was puzzling me as not used
(yet!) by anything else.

And by the way... I'll certainly be able to use some help with this port
: while everything compiles and runs fine, unfortunately the most
important component (to me...) - ssh - is crashing at boot.

I'm finalizing the working branch then I'll write a more complete "call
for help" about it.

Regards,

(*) Not that I wanted to upgrade every component of OVMS, but
unfortunately in the ESP-IDF 5.x port I could not make the TLS part of
mongoose 6.12 work with neither wolfssl nor mbedtls. In particular,
serverv2 is not working, which is a no-go. So I took the opportunity to
upgrade mongoose - which make serverv2 work again.