[Ovmsdev] Use of ovms_netlib component ?

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sat May 27 16:44:10 HKT 2023

The OVMS_netlib component is mine. It is a work in progress, trying to build a C++ framework around mongoose. But not very successful so far. In particular, I tried to build a blocking version of HTTP (built on async mongoose), but that failed miserably when run from already running mongoose components like ssh.

It is not used by anything at the moment (that I am aware of). If it is getting in the way, we can move it off to a branch.

Regards, Mark.