[Ovmsdev] Review request

Chris van der Meijden chris at arachnon.de
Thu May 18 16:16:33 HKT 2023

Hi Ludovic

Thank you for all your efforts to get ESP-IDF to the newest version.

The reason why I have not been able to test along the way is, that I
was not able to set up a native, non-docker, working test environment
with the newer ESP-IDF versions.

Is there a "step by step" documentation for setting up these newer
versions without docker? That would be really helpfull.

Regards

Chris