[Ovmsdev] Modem - Last Error: User Interrupt

Chris van der Meijden chris at arachnon.de
Sat Jul 22 03:53:44 HKT 2023

Wifi still works for me. I did some lazy search on how to implement a
cronjob script within OVMS without success. So my "workaroud" for now
is to type a preventive

module reset

in the "Messages" command line within the app every morning (as long as
I'm still connected to my wifi).

This is a great example of "Turnschuhadmin" (sneaker admin) ...

Feature request: A simple cron implementation for scripting.
Or a hint on where to find such a feature within OVMS, if it already
exists.

Regards

Chris