[Ovmsdev] Hyundai Kona Electric devs?

Michael Geddes frog at bunyip.wheelycreek.net
Tue Jan 31 06:52:35 HKT 2023

It might be worth pulling a bunch of stuff I did for the Ioniq 5 down into
the common code..  I was able to drastically reduce the battery drain on
the I5.

If you have an OBDII device that is pulling data and you can sniff what
that is doing, that would be a way of doing it. But there certainly aren't
CAN messages just flying about the CAN bus on the I5.

//.ichael