[Ovmsdev] Hyundai Kona Electric devs?

Peter Lord peter at plord.co.uk
Tue Jan 31 00:27:07 HKT 2023

> On 30 Jan 2023, at 09:58, Christos Oscar Kambiselis <ckambiselis at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Are there devs that are focused mainly on the Kona? I would be willing to help with CAN data acquisition and interpretation, can't really help much on the software side since I only have basic knowledge.

I did contribute a little to the Kona code, but I’ve not actually used OVMS recently due to concerns around 12v battery drain ( although that issues seems more likely due to poor quality 12v battery ).

But are you saying you have a way to get CAN from the Kona ?  The OBDII port doesn’t share much what’s going on between the ECU’s, so I’ve yet to see a way to record much.

Pete

---
Peter Lord

  <mailto:peter at plord.co.uk>	  <https://signal.me/#p/+447867970260>	  <https://telegram.me/PeterLord>	  <https://github.com/plord12>	  <imessage://peter@plord.co.uk>