[Ovmsdev] Coulomb metrics !?

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Mon Jan 9 15:41:53 HKT 2023

Michael,

units on standard metrics must not be changed.

Metric units are selected by a practical approach taking EV community
conventions into account.

Coulomb count for vehicle batteries is normally measured in Ah, just as
energy is measured in kWh and power in kW.

I've never seen kC or Joules used in an EV context, but if you see a
need for this, go ahead.