[Ovmsdev] Coulomb metrics !?

Michael Geddes frog at bunyip.wheelycreek.net
Mon Jan 9 12:30:59 HKT 2023

Hi all,
I've just found the total power used/recovered metrics (after realising in
the I5 code that I was retrieving but not updating the appropriate metrics).
Anyway, I then noticed the following:
v.b.coulomb.used
v.b.coulomb.used.total
v.b.coulomb.recd
v.b.coulomb.recd.total

The weird thing is that these are all in Amp Hours, which is not coulombs
(coulombs is "amp seconds").

I'm going to submit a patch-request that adds kC  (kilocoulombs) since that
keeps the numbers reasonable, as well as megajoules (related to kwh)
I was wondering whether it's worth having the above values stored as
'kilocoulombs' rather than 'Amp Hours'!?  But I realise that this would
have potentially bad affects as the raw metric values available on servers
etc would change.  *sigh*

Is there anything that can be done?

//.ichael