[Ovmsdev] Replacement ovms!

Peter peter at peterwww.com
Sun Jan 8 11:27:20 HKT 2023

If you order from UK, I might take the GSM module off your hands (I'm
located in Perth, WA).

The 3G module I got with my OVMS back in early 2021 only worked quite
patchy for about a week when I first received it, and never again since. I
hope it's a hardware issue with the module, not with the OVMS. I haven't
spent much time on diagnosing it though. In any case 4G would be a lot more
future proof, but when I looked recently I was put off by the available
options in terms of price/shipping.

Cheers,

Peter