[Ovmsdev] Replacement ovms!

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sun Jan 8 09:56:14 HKT 2023

I guess the shipping difference is courier vs airmail. Distributors set their own prices, and UK doesn’t have Trump’s idiotic 25% China tax (idiotic because as you found out, it is the end consumer that pays, not China).

Are you in Australia? Seems to make more sense for me to send from HK (closer). Send me an email with what you need.

Regards, Mark