[Ovmsdev] Hyundai Kona Electric devs?

Christos Oscar Kambiselis ckambiselis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 03:46:19 HKT 2023

Some good news, after getting a minimum quantity quote of 100pcs from the
Bulgarian distributor, I asked the Alibaba manufacturer for a 10pcs set of
housings and 200 pins of each, and was actually very helpful, just quoted
me a bit extra per piece. I got the connectors the other day and I'm
now testing what would be the max double wire size to crimp to the pins
without a problem, seems to be around 0.14-0,25mm2., I also got some AMP
Multilock automotive connectors for the OVMS side of the Y cable, So it's
easier to change to another CAN bus, instead of crimping a D-Sub cable
directly.

So if any dev in Europe with a Kona is interested, send me a message.

Oscar