[Ovmsdev] Android App beta

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sun Sep 25 22:23:39 HKT 2022

No, icon can only be 0 from the else branch, in that case it shall fall
back to the default image.

But I've meanwhile found (I think) your maps/track crash, commit is
already in the hub. The checkbox handler didn't check if the map object
is initialized.

https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Android/blob/master/OpenVehicleApp/src/main/java/com/openvehicles/OVMS/ui/FragMap.java#L319