[Ovmsdev] Android App beta

Chris van der Meijden chris at arachnon.de
Sun Sep 25 23:52:21 HKT 2022

Hey Michael

Cool, thanx!

I just compiled the app with the new code. I got a lint error:

GPSTracker.java:73: Error: Missing permissions required by
LocationManager.requestLocationUpdates:
android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION or
android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION [MissingPermission]
locationManager.requestLocationUpdates(
^

so I compiled with

gradlew build -x lint

and I could build the apk.

The app is running and the checkbox crash is solved :-)

If there is anything else I can check, just let me know.

Regards

Chris