[Ovmsdev] Android App beta

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sun Sep 25 05:02:21 HKT 2022

Chris,

thanks for testing. A crash log would help on any crashes you see. Btw,
I don't bump the revision until the actual release build.

Crashes related to the car image don't occur immediately, it sometimes
takes hours of use before it happens. When it does, clearing the App
cache fixes the crash for another random period.

Speed optimization was one goal. What about the widget?

Thanks,
Michael