[Ovmsdev] savvycan foo

Michael Geddes frog at bunyip.wheelycreek.net
Sun Oct 2 16:01:43 HKT 2022

I had 'fun' working with savvycan as well.  It's probably easier to read
logs downloaded from the SD Card!!

One way around the disconnect issue with TCP connection is to use some
TCP/IP -> Com  port program, and then connect
to the COM port from savvycan, since you can reconnect COM devices (but not
TCP/IP ones).
IT seems to last a bit longer, and the reconnect is much easier.
//.ichael