[Ovmsdev] OVMS App Charge Status

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Mon Mar 14 15:05:55 HKT 2022

Mike,

see here on how to set the standard charge state metrics:
https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3/blob/master/vehicle/OVMS.V3/components/vehicle_hyundai_ioniqvfl/src/vehicle_hyundai_ioniqvfl.cpp#L271

Explanations of these can be found here:
https://docs.openvehicles.com/en/latest/userguide/metrics.html#standard-metrics

On adding images to the Android App:
https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Android/wiki/Adding-Vehicle-Images