[Ovmsdev] OVMS App Charge Status

Michael Iimura rav4ev1462 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 11:39:04 HKT 2022

With my new RAV4 EV port, every time there is a charge status change, the
OVMS App pops up a notification that Charging Stopped. Even when a charging
session is starting, the notification says Stopped. What do I need to set
so that the notification indicates the correct state change? Also the
Vehicle status pane on the web server Status page always says "Not
Charging", even when the ms_v_charge_state is "charging" and
ms_v_charge_inprogress is TRUE.

Also, where do I send my stock image so it can be included in the app?

Thanks,

- Mike