[Ovmsdev] Subaru Solterra

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Fri Dec 23 05:47:00 HKT 2022

Am 22.12.22 um 22:31 schrieb Solterra:
> Do people really donate vehicles?

I was hoping you'd help us get that tradition started ;-)

> I'm in line to get one next week. I'm interested in contributing and
> wondering if there are others working on the same vehicle (or the bZ4X).

None that I know of yet, but sometimes people introduce themselves to
this list with an already completed adaptation.

If you're going to do the initial decoding work for the car, here are
some intitial links:

  * https://www.openvehicles.com/developers
  * https://github.com/openvehicles/Open-Vehicle-Monitoring-System-3/issues/255#issuecomment-835379478

A good starting point for the vehicle module is cloning one of the more
simple and more recent modules like that for the Hyundai Ioniq vFL.