[Ovmsdev] Not processing canbus frames anymore

Craig Leres leres at xse.com
Tue Apr 12 04:28:54 HKT 2022

There is definitely something funny going on with can1. I thought
3.3.001-285 ran ok but last week I got a flatbed alert from that
version. So I've seen this problem with a wide range of recent versions
including an edge version I did not build myself (downloaded from
api.openvehicles.com). What's interesting is the same builds work
without issue on my Cadillac, it's only the Corvette that gets into trouble.

Given what I've tried so far I booted ovms-3.3.002-25 on the Corvette
and have been getting flatbed alerts every 15 minutes since leaving home
today (I think I have that turned off now). I can't easily capture the
output of "can can1 status" until I get home and the module joins my
home network (and "cut" from the messages page of the ovms iphone app is
not implemented) but I see ~2M interrupts,  1.2M px pkts, 30 tx delays,
13K tx overflw, 840 tx fails. There are no err flags (0x00000000) and no
other errors. This seems to indicate can1 transmission is broken for me.

		Craig