[Ovmsdev] OVMS v3.3 hardware

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Tue Sep 7 09:28:18 HKT 2021

Sorry, Craig, I think I missed this eMail.

> Is my frankenstein v1.1 modem board with it's SIM7600A-H module close enough that I'll be able to help with this work?

Yes. I am told that all  the SIM7600 modules are the same apart from frequency coverage, so long as firmware version the same.

> > 3. Modem board v1.3: Fix support for DTR sleep/awake support.
> What would I need to do to make my v1.1 board have this? Are there any other v1.3 changes I would want?

Once we’ve resolved it on the new v3.3 board, we’ll publish the schematics and pcb layouts like before. But not yet ready and we are still working on it.

Regards, Mark.