[Ovmsdev] 3.2.018 release

Craig Leres leres at xse.com
Sun Nov 21 01:57:11 HKT 2021

I updated my for-v3.3 build yesterday and booted it on my esp v3 board
with the SIM7600 board. After running for a day, as usual, the simcom is
not happy. Is this a side effect of not having hardware flow control for
the modem uart?

I remember we had the "User Interrupt" bug a long time ago but I don't
remember the details or how that got fixed.

		Craig

Welcome to the Open Vehicle Monitoring System (OVMS) - SSH Console
Firmware: 3.2.017-112-g4af06660/ota_0/main
Hardware: OVMS WIFI BLE BT cores=2 rev=ESP32/3

OVMS# cel
MODEM Status
   Model: SIM7600
   Network Registration: RegisteredRoaming