[Ovmsdev] Tesla Powered RAV4 EV support

Jarkko Ruoho jarkko.ruoho at iki.fi
Sun May 30 14:13:01 HKT 2021

Hi Mike,

As you have already found out, the MB B250e is also pretty similar to your
car from a drive-train perspective. The can bridges between the Tesla-stuff
and OBD connector are probably different.
MB implementation has the TPMS info in OBD-CAN - have you tried to just
record the traffic and decode it with savvyCAN? Another approach that might
work is reverse engineering the Techstream communication.

Jarkko