[Ovmsdev] 4G Simcom board

Craig Leres leres at xse.com
Sat May 8 01:15:12 HKT 2021

On 5/7/21 3:52 AM, Mark Webb-Johnson wrote:
 > You can desolder the SIM5360 and replace it with a SIM7xxx, as we’ve
 > designed the board to support both.

I never posted pictures before now but I did a swap back in 2019 (after
buying a hotair rework station). I sourced the module from ebay (it was
about $47US/shipped from china). These days it looks like aliexpress.com
is the place to get them.

Clearly I have way too many projects going because I haven't been much
help to Mark in his efforts to add support for it...

		Craig