[Ovmsdev] Defective voltage regulator

Chris van der Meijden chris at arachnon.de
Wed Mar 24 16:17:08 HKT 2021

Hi all

Yesterday I got my new OVMS from Fasttech for my new VW e-Golf project.

All very well, but it won't boot from 12v DB9. 5v USB boots. In the
WebUI->Status it shows always 3.2v as 12v voltage value.

We believe the voltage regulator is faulty.

I wrote Fasttech and they responded that I should contact the
manufacturer "openvehicles" for warranty ???

Does anyone here have experience in warranty replacement of the OVMS?
Who do I have to contact? How is the process of replacement?

Thanx for help in advance.

Regards

Chris