[Ovmsdev] mongoose-wolfssl

Craig Leres leres at xse.com
Sun Mar 21 03:50:19 HKT 2021

On 3/20/21 9:09 AM, Michael Balzer wrote:
> Assuming no objections from other developers, I would first merge
> mongoose-wolfssl into master, then master into for-v3.3.

As a developer I'd like to be the first to say, "yes, please."

Kudos to Steve for this work.

And a question: Does this bring us closer to being able to use https
with the gui? Even a self generated, self signed cert would allow an
encrypted session and protection of credentials. And I can imagine
adding code to implement the Let's Encrypt DNS-01 challenge type.

		Craig