[Ovmsdev] indirect TPMS in app

sharkcow sharkcow at gmx.de
Sun Jan 10 02:35:56 HKT 2021

Thanks for your input, Michael.

I agree that we could use the relative metrics to roughly estimate the
current assumed pressure from a reference value (which would have to be
updated every time a user presses the TPMS reset button...).

But: I'm afraid the correlation is not linear, probably not even
reproducible. Also, we have two pressure-related values per wheel, while
OVMS for now has a pressure and a temperature value.

So... I think I'd still prefer two relative indicators for the e-up in
the app. I can try to work on implementing a custom MP record.

sharkcow