[Ovmsdev] PR #516 followup, and looking for ideas as to h

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Sat Jan 9 21:27:34 HKT 2021

Steve,

that's probably the cause then. Persistence can only be granted to a
small set of metrics, as the RTC RAM is limited. More space could be
gained by changing the storage structure, but that's no short term todo.

Check if your reboots were due to OTA firmware updates (maybe you didn't
disable them and poll from the edge branch?).

If not, check your crash debug history.