[Ovmsdev] Hi from a new comer

didier at ernotte.com didier at ernotte.com
Wed Jan 6 04:04:24 HKT 2021

 Hi,
I have found a lot of info like this in the tech doc I have
"Using the Jaguar Land Rover approved diagnostic equipment, check datalogger signal – Vehicle Speed (0xDD09) Ensure that vehicle speed is transmitted and updated correctly. Clear the DTCs and retest. If fault persist using the Jaguar Land Rover Approved Diagnostic Equipment, reconfigure the door module with the latest level software. Clear the DTCs and retest

"
What do you think I can do with the info "0xDD09" ? a PID ?

The communications networks available on the vehicle are shown below:
- High Speed (HS) CAN chassis systems bus
- HS CAN body systems bus
- HS CAN Human Machine Interface (HMI) systems bus
- HS CAN power mode zero systems bus
- Flexray
- Local Interconnect Network (LIN)
- Private bus