[Ovmsdev] Time for release 3.2.016?

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Mon Feb 8 10:59:34 HKT 2021

Craig,

> What's the status of the "for-v3.3" branch?

That’s on me. I’ve been ill for the last month (not COVID, thankfully), and master has diverged from for-v3.3 causing conflicts. I hope to resolve this week.

> Another question I had is what is the difference between:

The v3.0 / v3.1 / v3.2 in the URL path refers to the _hardware_ version, not firmware. For all current hardware we should be using:

http://api.openvehicles.com/firmware/ota/v3.1/ <http://api.openvehicles.com/firmware/ota/v3.1/>...

The v3.2 path is not currently used. I’ve renamed it as ‘v3.2.obsolete’ in api.openvehicles.com <http://api.openvehicles.com/> to try to avoid confusion.

Regards, Mark