[Ovmsdev] Time for release 3.2.016?

Craig Leres leres at xse.com
Mon Feb 8 10:11:19 HKT 2021

What's the status of the "for-v3.3" branch? Last weekend after I
upgraded the esp32-wroom module in my dev ovms box I tried updating and
I couldn't get it to run. It would be nice to get the simcom refactoring
into master (or at least catch for-v3.3 up with things like the
persistent metrics update, etc). I'm not advocating this for 3.2.016,
just expressing an interest in it happening in the near term.

Another question I had is what is the difference between:

     http://api.openvehicles.com/firmware/ota/v3.1/main/ovms3.bin
     http://api.openvehicles.com/firmware/ota/v3.1/main/ovms3.ver

and:

     http://api.openvehicles.com/firmware/ota/v3.2/main/ovms3.bin
     http://api.openvehicles.com/firmware/ota/v3.2/main/ovms3.ver

The v3.1 version currently points to 3.2.15 and the v3.2 version points
to 3.2.008 which wasn't what I was expecting when I was looking for a
3.2.008 image to flash in the factory partition of my modules.

		Craig