[Ovmsdev] Time for release 3.2.016?

sharkcow sharkcow at gmx.de
Tue Feb 9 16:57:34 HKT 2021

Hi all,

 > Twice in the last few weeks I've gotten the "possible theft/flatbed"
alert just as I was backing out of the garage. I have never received
that alert before. I hadn't posted anything yet because I was waiting to
drive the other car and see if has the same problem.

I get this too every once in a while with my e-Up. Mostly shortly after
parking, I think (and tragically, the one time I'd have needed it
because I actually _did_ get towed, I had crashed OVMS into a boot loop
just before :-/).

sharkcow