[Ovmsdev] New Plugins Heat Assist & Climate Control Timers

Jaunius Kapkan jaunius at gmx.com
Thu Mar 12 16:01:32 HKT 2020

Hi Mark,

As the NL code has been optimized for both 2013 and 2016 year models I was waiting for Anko to make the final test. As otherwise it would break the current climate control metrics for the existing 30kwh Leafs.
But if this is not a problem, we can make the pull, as otherwise the code is ready.

Regards,
Jaunius Kapkan [Sent from cellphone]