[Ovmsdev] New pull requests pending

Michael Balzer dexter at expeedo.de
Mon Aug 17 14:36:20 HKT 2020

Also, on the general handling for pull requests:

It's generally advised to create separate branches for all your pull
requests, each concentrating on just a single feature / development topic.

You can have local development branches as many as you need. Publish
changes ready to be merged into the dedicated pull request branch (i.e.
merge them locally into that branch), then create a pull request on that
branch.

Pull requests track the branch they are created on, so any new commit
added during the discussion will automatically update the pull request.

Once a pull reqest has been merged into the master, you can simply
delete the branch.