[Ovmsdev] Quick start info translation help needed

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Thu Jun 27 13:32:02 HKT 2019

Not really. Customs in some markets require a printer user manual (often in the language of the country), and this is primarily to satisfy that requirement. It can also serve as a simple welcome to new users, and a pointer to where to get initial help.

We are working on the documentation itself, as a separate project.

Not really sure what the home-grown EVs in China have. The ones I have seen are pretty similar to ‘western’ designs - CAN buses and proprietary messages.

Regards, Mark.