[Ovmsdev] Javascript - Documentation

Robert Sharpe (Electric Vehicle Consultant) robert.sharpe at evergreen-consulting.co.uk
Mon Jan 7 21:02:26 HKT 2019

It looks like Google no longer presents an option to request access to a Google Doc.  I have therefore made it available to only those with the link.

If you tried to view the draft document please try again and once visible make sure you SignIn.

Rob

--- On Mon, 07 Jan 2019 11:08:49 +0000 Robert Sharpe (Electric Vehicle Consultant) <mailto:robert.sharpe at evergreen-consulting.co.uk> wrote ----

Hi,

In order to help new users access the power of the OVMS I have pulled together some of the scripting documentation.  It is mainly from http://bit.ly/2FcqnyS and is in a draft section in a http://bit.ly/2sdkgmh that will later be integrated into User Manual once reviewed.

I don't have an OVMS unit at the moment so cant test myself.

So it would be great if those with experience of using the scripting feature could review/add to the above document as necessary.

You will need to request access, mainly so that I can come back to specific people if I need to clarify anything (rather than pinging the entire group).

Also happy to take known issues not in the http://bit.ly/2CUS8KX and capture in github.

Thanks,

Rob

mailto:OvmsDev at lists.openvehicles.com