[Ovmsdev] Kilometers instead of miles

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Tue May 15 15:31:52 HKT 2018

Even though I have selected Miles in the Vehicle configuration in the
web UI, the status and dashboard in the web UI report in km.  Alerts
that I receive through the app are also in km even though the app is
displaying range in miles as it should.  Do I need to select Miles
somewhere else?  Is this a consequence of not having gone through the
setup wizard on this unit?  (It it the v3.0 unit on which I've done
all my development work.)

                                                        -- Steve