[Ovmsdev] v3 hardware disconnecting from v2 server

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Fri Mar 16 09:48:48 HKT 2018

Probably the most useful output, at the time when the modem couldn’t recover would be:

simcom status
network status
module memory
module tasks

I’m only running with the DEMO vehicle module, Server V2, Wifi AP, and SIMCOM. No GPS enabled. The network seems stable to me (although I am getting one general crash about once a day).

Regards, Mark.