[Ovmsdev] Android App v3.12.2 in Play Store

Geir Øyvind Vælidalo geir at validalo.net
Wed Jan 3 23:40:01 HKT 2018

Mark,

I’m not really that into iOS-programming, but I’ve managed to do a few modifications.
I added some more info when charging, like time to full, charge speed and couple of more. and I’ve added the AUX-battery voltage to the car page as it is a rather big  problem on the Kia Soul.
But I’ve also done a lot of changes just to make it compile for my phone, without knowing too much about why and how, so I am afraid it might be quite a mess.

Can I send a pull request so that you can see if you can use it?

Geir