[Ovmsdev] Android App v3.12.2 in Play Store

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Wed Jan 3 20:32:01 HKT 2018

Geir,

I’m looking after the iOS version. I can build and release for Apple devices, and post updates to iTunes Store.

I have some changes made to enlarge some fields, and I want to add a ‘messages’ function similar to the Android version (to be able to issue commands to both v2 and v3 boxes). Other than that, I don’t have anything outstanding on the iOS version - it seems to support the v3 metrics just fine as is.

If anybody else has any changes to iOS version, please make a pull request on the GitHub and I’ll merge in.

Regards, Mark