[Ovmsdev] Crash / reboot loop with log level Info

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Mon Feb 26 15:54:09 HKT 2018

Greg,

Presuming that you are not doing some activity in the Housekeeping
task that should really be done in some other task, and presuming that
the activity you are doing is not something unreasonable, then indeed
you have found a valid need for a larger stack and the change should
be committed.  The value 6144 is a reasonable step up.

                                                        -- Steve