[Ovmsdev] Crash / reboot loop with log level Info

Stephen Casner casner at acm.org
Mon Feb 26 08:40:31 HKT 2018

Greg,

It sounds to me like you are conflating stack overflow with running
out of heap space.  You are not having a problem (yet) of running out
of heap space, you have a stack size that is configured too small for
your program's requirements.  From what I saw in your earlier message,
you need to change the creation of the Housekeeping task to specify a
larger stack.

                                                        -- Steve