[Ovmsdev] Crash / reboot loop with log level Info

Greg D. gregd2350 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 08:33:22 HKT 2018

Hi Steve,

I don't see any evidence that there is a recursive loop here, just the
buffers stacking up, causing the overflow.  Odd, though, this used to
work.  Not sure what else changed at that time besides the logging
level; if I recall, it was part of a larger update.

But given that we have a RAM fix coming, is it worth messing with this?

Greg