[Ovmsdev] OVMS v3 - Microcontroller

Julien Banchet jaxx at jaxx.org
Wed Feb 3 03:10:36 HKT 2016

Mark,

I'm a bigger fan of standardized LoRa networks than SigFox but was going to
share the latter's little faire in London on Feb 16th until I realized you
where in HK and not UK.

Nevertheless, I bet it might get some curious on the list :

http://makers.sigfox.com/tour/

They have already deployed in 10 major agglomerations (Londres, Manchester,
Liverpool, Birmingham, Glasgow, …) and are still extending.

JB./.