[Ovmsdev] Android update 3.5.1

Christopher Cook christopher.cook at webprofusion.com
Thu Feb 26 20:21:45 HKT 2015

Thanks Michael,
I've tried changing the settings as you've suggested but no luck so far,
I possibly need to reinstall. I'd suggest that the default be to enable
the feature and enable all connections (no connection filtering) then
let the user decide which ones they're not interested in (which will be
region specific).

Regards,
Chris