[Ovmsdev] New cables just arrived, with strange pinout

Mark Webb-Johnson mark at webb-johnson.net
Sat Jul 26 23:22:16 HKT 2014

Jeremy,

:-)

The prize is that I’ve just committed all the code we made on the recent UK hack-a-leaf day.

The code itself is now based purely on EV bus. It has some active polling (which we are still working on, but doesn’t work properly as is) to try to get to the CAR-CAN bus. It can pickup SOC (based on GIDS) and charge state. Very buggy, but a good start.

To help testing/developing, you’ll need one of these:

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10000001/1779000-nissan-leaf-obd-ii-to-db9-data-cable-for-ovms

Regards, Mark.